Navigator - Changing to My Time Dining?

DawnC28

Hi All;

We are booked with a large family/friehds group for a wedding during the cruise. The Travel agent has us all booked with early seating, and has assured us that we will all be seated in the same area during dinner, so that we can switch up seats, etc. during the cruise. I don't see our reservation online linked with anyone else's, so I am not sure how this is being done.

However, I usually book my time dining, and now that the early seating has changed to 5:30, I am even less thrilled about this.

If I find that our group is not seated together, can I switch to MTD once I am on board?

Thanks so much!

If I find that our group is not seated together, can I switch to MTD once I am on board?

Maybe, depending on the number of folks already with MTD and the size of your group. Accommodating large groups in MTD is more difficult and the chances of being near each other less likely. If you want to switch to MTD, I would do it now, via your TA.

If you stay with traditional, you can e-mail RCI about 2-3 weeks out to confirm the location of the tables for everyone in your party.

Edited by Biker19

Hi All;

We are booked with a large family/friehds group for a wedding during the cruise. The Travel agent has us all booked with early seating, and has assured us that we will all be seated in the same area during dinner, so that we can switch up seats, etc. during the cruise. I don't see our reservation online linked with anyone else's, so I am not sure how this is being done.

However, I usually book my time dining, and now that the early seating has changed to 5:30, I am even less thrilled about this.

Thanks so much!

I am on the 2/3/17 sailing and also was annoyed with the dining time change. I did contact me TA who told me that there was room in MTD however I called RC dining first to see if they could accommodate us at the dining time I wanted before I allowed my TA to change us. As it was they did not have the same time available every night. The only times available were 5:45 most nights 6 or 6:15 on a few nights or 8 pm. You might want to check with RC before you move your dining and then can't get the time you want anyway. Good Luck