Bad back and Muster Drill....

If you are in one of the dining rooms or theater you should be able to get a seat no problem, some of the other areas have limited seating, and some inside, but no seating that I know of, (Royal Esplande C1 and C2 muster stations)

Here is a list of Muster Stations on Anthem. You'll find out yours when you print your Set Sail Pass.

A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 - Royal Theater

B1 - B2 - Music Hall

B3 - Chops

B4 - Schooner Bar

C1 - C2 - Royal Esplande

C3 - Wonderland/Izumi

C4 - Bionic Bar

D1 - American Icon

D2- Silk

D3 - Vintages

D4 - Jamies

E1- E2 - 270

Would anyone have the Muster Stations list for Allure of the Seas? We are cruising early in June 2017. My dad is without his right hip (failed hip replacement) and his mobility is limited. Knowing before hand would be a great help. Thank you so much

OP,

I hope you enjoyed your cruise and that you are feeling better!

Just for future reference here on Cruise Critic, I have compiled a list of all muster stations on the Oasis class of ships.

A1 - A2 - Vitality At Sea Fitness Center, Deck 6

B1 - B2 - Main Theater, Deck 4

B3 - B4 - Main Theater Balcony, Deck 5

C1 - Jazz on 4, Deck 4

C2 - Blaze Nightclub (Oasis & Allure), The Attic (Harmony), Deck 4

C3 - Comedy Live (Oasis & Allure), Diamond Club (Harmony), Deck 4

C4 - On Air, Deck 5

D1 - D2 - D3 - D4 - Studio B, Deck 4

E1 - Royal Promenade, Deck 5 (Next to the Rising Tide Bar)

E2 - Royal Promenade/ Cafe Promenade, Deck 5

E3 - Royal Promenade, Deck 5/ Champagne Bar (Oasis), Champagne & Martini Bar (Allure), Bionic Bar (Harmony)

E4 - Royal Promenade/ Guest Services, Deck 5

F1 - F2 - F3 - F4 - Main Dining Room, Deck 5

G1 - G2 - G3 - G4 - AquaTheater, Deck 6

So all stations are inside, except for the AquaTheater. Many have seats, however the ones in the Fitness Center and some of the ones on the Royal Promenade do not. Others have some seating, but not enough for the capacity at that station, so it's all a matter of first-come, first-serve. The stations go in alphabetical order from forward to aft with even numbered stations on the port side and odd numbered stations on the starboard side. Therefore, if you are on the port side, you will more than likely have an even muster station, and odd if you are on the starboard. As far as I know, only exception to this is C1-4 in Entertainment Place, which can have even and odd on both sides because unlike the others, while 3 of the 4 are in the same area, they are all in different rooms (that's the only explanation I can think of). Other than this section of the ship, the muster station assignments should follow the pattern. On Oasis mine and my family's muster station was B2 in the Opal Theater, and on Allure it was F3 in the Main Dining Room. Both times we had seats. We are going on Harmony in 2 weeks from today and our muster station is D4 in Studio B, so I imagine we will be able to find seats without any issue. This was not the case last year on Liberty. Hope this helped for anyone who was wondering. We always stay in 2 cabins directly across the hall from one another, so we always have the same muster station as muster stations are determined by fire zones. Happy cruising to all!

Wow, this is really great info. Thank you for posting it!!!! I, for one, will be printing and saving. :)

Keep in mind for most ships pre-Oasis design, although not a guarantee, rooms that are in far forward or aft sections of the ship are more likely to have indoor Muster Stations.

I've never realised that before, but thinking about it, yes you're absolutely right. Looks like I'm in luck on Freedom next month, we're very far forward. Indoor it is... hopefully!