Ack!

Diva70

1 more sleep 1 more sleep - gonna have a heart attack! LOL :D

Can't WAIT to get out of this cold-cruddy-frosty-rainy-everything-else weather! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Bahamas here we come, look out!

~Holly

Thank you! I'll be sure to tell you all about it! :)

The most exciting thing about this is we're taking our teenage daughter and she has NO idea what's going on. :D Going to pick her up at school tomorrow. She thinks we're going to the airport to pick up a friend who is flying in - ha ha, nope! :D

~Holly

What a great surprise! But, as the mother of two teenage daughters, I can't help but wonder how you managed to pack for her. Congratulations on a job well done.

Pam

Oh let me tell you, it was not that easy! She's lost a bunch of weight in the last 6 months so I had to get her measurements - "um honey, I need your measurements, you know, christmas coming and all" (lol). We are hoping that what we bought, shorts, tanks, swimsuit, will fit. The rest of her stuff I had to sneak out here and there. I think she's kind of wondering what happened to her jammies and jeans and such. LOL. I'm pretty good at knowing what she likes though. The hard part was hiding the stuff, AND keeping a straight face for the last month!

What a lovely surprise for your daughter, well done for keeping it from her for so long. Am sure she will be so pleased. Wish you all a wonderful cruise and a safe journey. Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. Bon Voyage.

Tessa:)

Archived