Carnival hub ?

BEEZALAR

Has anyone used this and is it useful? Also how bad are the internet charges for it? Does it only charge while you are actually using it? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We liked it because it is easy to keep up with the FUN Times rather than carrying the paper schedule around it's there on your phone. We always get the $25 social media package. I don't know if you can use that app for free. May want to check with guest services about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is no charge to use the Hub App itself as it does not require a wi-fi package. The only charge is $5 for the duration of the cruise if you want to chat with other cruisers on the Hub App.

I liked it because I could see what was open for food, what was going on around the ship, and check my onboard account balance.

Edited by firemanbobswife

I did the $25 a week package with my IPhone I had no trouble going apple Messages. Facebook, Facebook messaging ect. It was great keeping in touch with out incurring outrageous charges. Like $2 a minute for phone calls 😀😀😀