Anyone have the drink list that is included in the ultimate beverage package

nancyannp

I think the prices posted here are still current. Anything under $15 is fully included, anything over $15, you pay the difference.

The list of liquor brands available at most bars on board can be found on the two menu pages labeled "Topmast Spirits". Call brands and premium brands are fully included, "Super Premium" and "Ultra Premium" brands are included up to $15, but you have to pay the rest.

The posted menu didn't list a price for ultra premium spirits. Are we sure blue label is only $21?

I had to smile. I know it is all relative but "only $21" for a shot of scotch that costs $180.00 a bottle on land.

The posted menu didn't list a price for ultra premium spirits. Are we sure blue label is only $21?

JW Blue was ~$20 on Jade 4 days ago is all I can confirm with absolute certainty. I was paying $5.84 with UBP, similar for the XO, at the Whiskey Bar on Deck 6. This is not based upon conjecture, it's based upon enjoying both Dec 26th-Jan 3rd!

That was top of the line... everything else appeared cheaper or 'free' i.e. under $15.

Amusingly I ordered JW Platinum initially (assuming Blue would hurt) and the (outstanding) barman asked why and said "$5 sir", pointing at the Blue!!!

~$20 is about as low as I've seen anywhere on land - restaurants will try and take as much as $60 off you... which solicits nothing more than a hard stare from me!

:D

Edited by Notnewtoit