Airport Traffic on Sunday after Thanksgiving Weekend

Pedro2400

Did anyone traveled from Fort Lauderdale Airport on Sunday after the Thanksgiving at Fort Lauderdale Airport ? I heard its crazy to go through security and it could 2-3 hours ...

we booked our Cruise for 2017, just want to get feedback

We left the Vista that day and flew from MIA to PHX. Did not notice any particularly long lines. We have the TSA clearance, but used the regular lines and it did not make a difference. We flew AA if that makes a difference. We left the port about 10:30 and our flight was at 2.

I believe it's fairly well understood that the Sunday after thanksgiving is one of the busiest travel days of the year

That said...your airport may or may not be crowded but nonetheless don't schedule any of your patients for brain surgery for that Monday morning. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by luvtheships

We did it in Miami after a Majesty cruise. OMG:eek: We got there in plenty of time for our flight but at one point I was about to ask the van driver just to let us out because we could walk to the terminal faster than we were moving.

We did it in Miami after a Majesty cruise. OMG:eek: We got there in plenty of time for our flight but at one point I was about to ask the van driver just to let us out because we could walk to the terminal faster than we were moving.

We took the Cruise ship transport which let us off in a loading dock area and we had to go around through the "back side" of the airport to the checkin area. That could account for the reason we did not feel it was exceptionally crowded. We were not in a taxi line trying to approach.

We took the Cruise ship transport which let us off in a loading dock area and we had to go around through the "back side" of the airport to the checkin area. That could account for the reason we did not feel it was exceptionally crowded. We were not in a taxi line trying to approach.

I think it would be wise decision to take transfers from cruise line on that day going back to the Airport.