Oasis Sabor

Can anyone tell me the current pricing for Sabor on Oasis. Last I heard it was the à la cart menu but that the $20 per person tasting menu was still in effect.

We were on Allure September and they eliminated the tasting menu- which is what everyone said to get the best deal for your money. Thanks so much

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can anyone tell me the current pricing for Sabor on Oasis. Last I heard it was the à la cart menu but that the $20 per person tasting menu was still in effect.

We were on Allure September and they eliminated the tasting menu- which is what everyone said to get the best deal for your money. Thanks so much

We only did Lunch at Sabor on Oasis this past May, it indeed was alacarte pricing at lunch time as opposed to the $20 tasting menu on Freedom the year before.

I ate lunch there last week and it was ala carte only.

I'm in an Oasis Central Park balcony in two weeks. Lunch at Sabor (or Giovanni's or Johnny Rockets) is in the Eat-Drink-Play offer. Anyone done that offer in Sabor? Anyone have an idea of how it works in Sabor? If Sabor is a la carte do you get a limited OBC? TIA

Thom

I'm in an Oasis Central Park balcony in two weeks. Lunch at Sabor (or Giovanni's or Johnny Rockets) is in the Eat-Drink-Play offer. Anyone done that offer in Sabor? Anyone have an idea of how it works in Sabor? If Sabor is a la carte do you get a limited OBC? TIA

Thom

We were on the Oasis Oct 29th sailing and there was no Eat - Drink- Play offer that I know of. Can you give more details on what this package includes, as it sounds interesting. We ate at Sabors at lunch time and was A La Carte, we paid for each item we ordered off the menu, plus drinks, there was no set "one" price.

Edited by csaeroach

We were on the Oasis Oct 29th sailing and there was no Eat - Drink- Play offer that I know of. Can you give more details on what this package includes, as it sounds interesting...
The E/D/P offers are for Oasis class Neighborhood Balconies. It started in November and is open ended (no expiration date, but of course that could change).

Details for Central Park Balconies at: http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Oasis/16050978_EAT_DRINK_PLAY_Consumer_Park_View_Flyer.pdf

Details for Boardwalk Balconies at: http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Oasis/16050978_EAT_DRINK_PLAY_Consumer_Boardwalk_Flyer.pdf

Thom

Are any credits offered if you eat in Sabor with a specialty dining package like the $30 offered in Izumi? Just curious...

Yes, from RCI description of Specialty Dining Package:

For restaurants with a la carte pricing, package includes a $30 credit towards the food portion of your bill.