Seabourn Encore maiden voyage - Athens to Singapore

Able Seaman H

This is the final on board edit of my video for the Athens to Singapore maiden voyage.

I posted up a quick video a couple of weeks ago showing off the ship, this film builds on that and includes some of the ports of call including Jordan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Mumbai, Cochin, Sir Bani Yas Island and Langkawi.

Music courtesy of the immensely talented and down to earth Katy Shotter - the piano girl from TK Grill on deck 8.

Enjoy.

HYAqTzEeOzE

Henry :)

really nice work henry - probably your best yet! and thanks for leaving in the 3 seconds of us chewing our food!!! it was such a pleasure meeting you and sharon - hope to see you again - until then happy new year! - take care and god bless.

john & susan

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Having just spoken to John and him saying he'd made an appearance in a previous video I couldn't resist! It was a joy meeting you both and I dearly hope our paths cross again.

I'm thinking of launching a fitness programme, chargeable of course, which uses the washing techniques to get you fit as you do your washing !!

Actually on a more serious note I'd love to run an enrichment programme helping people to make better videos and generally improve their photography. The techniques I use for my videos are simple ones and easily replicated. Yes, to some extent you need an eye for an image but even that can be helped along.

Some general talks, workshops and possibly even a "walking with the camera guy" not unlike shopping with the chef where we wander round somewhere taking pictures and making video.

Katy is lovely and we got on really well. I sounded the idea of using her music and she was up for it straight away. Over a coffee she gave me a few tracks to play with and here we are. In reality she has a huge body of material and I just scratched the surface over a 40 minute meeting. She does have a recording contract with Universal Records and is working on an album as we speak which I believe has been recorded & is in post production. If ever someone deserves international success Katy is prime candidate number 1. I'm a massive fan not just for the music but also the person. We finally managed a dinner on the last but one night of the cruise.

Not sure about an Oscar, have we missed the Golden Globes for this year ?

Henry :)

Thank you Henry for your wonderful video. Personally I'm in awe of anyone who can post photos on cruise critic (I know it's easy and I've been given instructions many times but I don't seem to get it right somehow). To attend a master class of video making and posting would be fantastic.

I agree about Katy. I hope she is still on board in March.

Dear Able Seaman,

After the brilliant writing of your observations and life on the Encore you present us with this beautiful and very professional video. Thank you a thousand times for letting us share.

Peter