Kids clubs questions- Liberty

I am trying to find info about the kids clubs, but not finding much. On other lines, the club is open most of the day on sea days- but they ask you to pick up for meals. After about 10 or so, they charge an additional fee. During the day they had various activities. Are things structured similarly? Do they have additional fee watching in the later evening or does the kids club just close? What is the cost? I am not sure if my daughter will enjoy or not- she can be like that. But we would like the option for a little date night in the later evening.

Edited by cruzinlisa

AO is open from 9-12, 2-5 and 7-10 on sea days . On port days it opens 30 minutes before the first excursion (if before 9) and closes 30 minutes after the last excursion returns. Late night from 10pm until 2am is available for $7-8 an hour per child. I don't remember the exact amount. On Liberty, Adventure dining is available on nights 2,4 and 6. The AO takes the kids to Windjammer. Limited menu and you have to sign up in advance. One time we could leave the kids after the afternoon session. On another we had to pick them up at 5 and bring them back at 5:45-6ish.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks, sounds similar to Carnival's kids clubs. May try the dinner. Limited menu is okay, this kid eats almost nothing anyway- fruit, french fries, grilled cheese and mac and cheese are about it most of the time. I would like to try a speciality restaurant one night.

Edited by cruzinlisa