20's Something Honeymoon

CP Family

I'm going to come at this thread from a different perspective. I'm very blessed that my parents started taking me on Holland America at a very young age - my first cruise was on the old Noordam at 6 months old. As I've gotten older, I've tried other lines (NCL & Celebrity) and as a now 25 year old cruiser, I would choose HAL over the other lines hands down. I enjoy that the ships have a quieter feel and I've found the people that sail on HAL are very kind and welcoming. The cabins are so comfortable, the ships are beautiful, the food is delicious and the itineraries are fabulous. I also love that the addition of BB King's has livened up the nightlife on board. I'm so thankful that Holland America exists as it's truly the perfect vacation for me - even being considered a "young" cruiser!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm going to come at this thread from a different perspective. I'm very blessed that my parents started taking me on Holland America at a very young age - my first cruise was on the old Noordam at 6 months old. As I've gotten older, I've tried other lines (NCL & Celebrity) and as a now 25 year old cruiser, I would choose HAL over the other lines hands down. I enjoy that the ships have a quieter feel and I've found the people that sail on HAL are very kind and welcoming. The cabins are so comfortable, the ships are beautiful, the food is delicious and the itineraries are fabulous. I also love that the addition of BB King's has livened up the nightlife on board. I'm so thankful that Holland America exists as it's truly the perfect vacation for me - even being considered a "young" cruiser!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our three twentysomething kids have sailed the same three lines as you and all prefer HAL.

I'm so thankful that Holland America exists as it's truly the perfect vacation for me - even being considered a "young" cruiser!

Thank you for sharing your youthful perspective of HAL. Very refreshing! [emoji106]🏻