is Izumi Hibachi experience on the dining pkg?

muffyn

According to this:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/dining_discount_packages.pdf

I don't see any exclusion for hibachi.

On my Cruise Planner for Oasis in 2 weeks, the T&Cs for multi-day Dining Packages say "Not available on holiday sailings. Not valid for premium experiences including Chef's Table, wine pairings dinners, Izumi Hibachi experience and Mystery Dinner Theater." I agree that what Bob referenced did NOT list Izumi Hibachi experience, but I have a feeling that the Hibachi experience is now supposed to be excluded, but Izumi a la carte does get the $30 OBC. But did your ship get the memo:rolleyes: As always YMMV.

Thom

Edited by TravelerThom

page where it tells about the restaurant it promotes the dining pkgs,

but elsewhere in fine print it says no

On Oasis this year, Izumi Hibachi was included in the speciality dining packages. The Sushi bar and table service is Al La Carte and $$.

Hibachi is a table for 8 where someone cooks a few select meals in front of you, similar to Japanese Kobe chains.

i called crown & anchor, they said on their list Izumi Hibachi is not included, even though it is cheaper than the other restaurants.

but i don't know how much value I put in this agent, as he told me you go to your cabin & the information is in your cabin. I replied , well you can't get into your cabin for at lest an hour after boarding, he was aghast! he said he never waited to get into his cabin he never heard of such a thing! (after further questioning, he never got onbord till the afternoon, BUT he should have known that informantion.

ok, so I am hoping someone will rely from personal experience on this