Member exclusive anthem of the seas offer??

MikeBTN

Just saw this:

"Receive next tier up Balcony & Suite discount benefits when you book any Anthem of the Seas sailing after March 1, 2017. Offer is combinable with the current Free Upgrades offer where you can book a balcony stateroom for the price of an ocean view. Offer ends January 31, 2017."

Does this mean if I book a balcony, I get Sea Class benefits? If I book a Sea Class, I get Sky Class benefits, and if I book Sky Class, I get Star Class benefits??

I have a great rate for my current Junior Suite, but for $1,500 bucks less I would probably switch to a balcony if it meant I get to keep the Sea Class perks.

FYI - I just looked on the RCCL blog site and it says the tier discount can't be applied on top of the "instant discount" promotion.

Standard Operating Procedure for RC. The regular balcony discount cannot be combined with the instant discount either. I think the instant discount is a way for them to offer a price drop that C&A members cannot take advantage of.

Standard Operating Procedure for RC. The regular balcony discount cannot be combined with the instant discount either. I think the instant discount is a way for them to offer a price drop that C&A members cannot take advantage of.

What's the point of offering two of essentially the same promos that can't be combined?

Just targeting different demographics?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums