Freedom of the Seas May 14, 2017

I don't have any experience with Barcelona but learning from the city because I might sail from it in a few months. I advice you to visit the forum that belong to Europe for more info. I plan to fly the day before sailing and take hop on hop off red buss.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone sailing on May 14, 2017 Freedom of the Seas out of Barcelona? I have never been to Barcelona and want to tour the city prior or after the cruise. Does anyone have some good tour recommendations for Barcelona.

You might want to hop over to the Roll Call -- these are the folks on your particular sailing. You can hook up with others touring Barcelona. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2409471

Also, check out the Ports of Call boards for things to do/see in Barcelona. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=596

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, four of us are on that sailing. Would love to be able to visit Barcelona but don't have the time to do a night there. Our TA booked the transport from airport to ship for us so unless they let us check in and then wander off for a bit. I believe the port is near the city.

Anyone sailing on May 14, 2017 Freedom of the Seas out of Barcelona? I have never been to Barcelona and want to tour the city prior or after the cruise. Does anyone have some good tour recommendations for Barcelona.

Barcelona Day Tours is outstanding. Have used them 3x. Check them out on Tripadvisor. .

You should also visit the ports of call board here on CC as well as the roll call for your specific sailing.

Barcelona is a great city and you may also want to DIY to many of the sites.