Destination Bermuda on NCL Breakaway

disneycast89

Hello One and All,

My bride to be and I decided to sail out on The NCL Breakaway out of NYC In a BA Category for our Honeymoon. Only my 2 Cruise ever and Our first time on NCL. We have never been to Bermuda either. We are sailing the first week of Sept. Any info about the island, Port in NYC and the ship would help. Same with the room Choice we picked.

Thanks ahead of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Welcome to Cruise Critic!!!!

What cabin did you select? I know it is a BA category but what cabin in particular?

The Breakaway docks at the Royal Navel Dockyard (RND) at the west end of Bermuda. There is a web cam that shows the wharf area at RND

Do you have any particular questions about Bermuda?

Be sure to visit the Bermuda Ports of Call Forum. There is lots of good info there.

Be sure to join the Roll Call for your cruise. Don't know what a Roll Call, then read here. If your departure date is 9/3, a Roll Call has been started and is located here.

SBtS

Hello!!

That is an absolutely brilliant cruise, I loved it so much. I've got lots of my photos of it and the ship here as well as some posts about NCL which may be useful to you: http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/ncls-norwegian-breakaway/

Bermuda is great, the ship is great, you'll have the best time! Very envious.

Hello One and All,

My bride to be and I decided to sail out on The NCL Breakaway out of NYC In a BA Category for our Honeymoon. Only my 2 Cruise ever and Our first time on NCL. We have never been to Bermuda either. We are sailing the first week of Sept. Any info about the island, Port in NYC and the ship would help. Same with the room Choice we picked.

Thanks ahead of time.

PERFECT Honeymoon Location & PERFECT Honeymoon Ship!

Bermuda has unbelievable beaches and affordable bus transportation. It is too long to post, but think twice about renting scooters (see my previous posts).

The Breakaway has a great selection of restaurants but do have a romantic dinner sitting outside at The Frog & Onion Pub in Dockyard. The port itself is fun to visit.

Let the crew & dining room manager know you are on your honeymoon ;)

If you need car service in NY, we were "newbies" to area and found on the forums here, Dial7 car service https://www.dial7.com/ which was easy, reliable and got us to to and from airport and port seamlessly and at a reasonable price according to our shipboard neighbors that live in NYC. ALSO there are many coupons and deals available for Dial7

Have a GREAT HONEYMOON - The Breakaway is stellar!