Email From Carnival PVP Re: Conquest/Cozumel for 11/13, 11/20, and 11/27 Sailings

texas greeneyes

One of my sisters just called and told me that she received an email from Carnival that stated the 11/13, 11/20, and 11/27 sailings of the Conquest will indeed call on Cozumel.

I have not received a similar email, but considering previous service from my PVP, this is not surprising. :( For those of you who may have read my previous post about attempting to switch PVP's, I have received NO response from anyone at Carnival after I requested this :mad: By email and by phone.

But, to end on a couple of positive notes, Yay, we are going to Cozumel!! and Yippee, my sisters have a gem of a PVP!! :) :D

How can I not end on a positive note when I will be on my first cruise in 11 days?! :D

Patty in Texas

I got an email from Carnival tonight too about the change, but I can't open it!!!!!!! I have to wait till I get to work tomorrow. But I guess there will be a change. My cruise is for Dec.11th, but my Carnival PVP told me last week we were not going there

Carnival tried to fax me about a gazillion times tonight - I no longer have a fax machine. I called and had them stop the automatic faxes, and I asked them if it was in regard to the Conquest's itinerary. Indeed it was! The PVP I spoke to confirmed we are going to Cozumel, and he also said he thinks we'll be leaving port a few hours earlier, but he didn't have the exact details in front of him.

Archived