Norwegian Pearl Secrets

MagicCat7

We are going to be going on the Norwegian Pearl for the first time in April, first time on Norwegian. I would love to hear your experiences and secrets. What are some secrets that new time cruisers to Norwegian might not know about. :)

We've been on the Pearl several times and one of my favorite things about this style of ship is the open dining on the back. If you walk all of the way through the buffet seating you'll find it. There is also food back there and usually tea time snacks. We loved eating breakfast there as well as watching sail aways. Not really a secret but find it before the end of the week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We are going to be going on the Norwegian Pearl for the first time in April, first time on Norwegian. I would love to hear your experiences and secrets. What are some secrets that new time cruisers to Norwegian might not know about. :)

The main buffet area - go past that and outside to "the great outdoors" there is food out there all the same stuff that is inside. It's also the place to eat morning breakfast but people know this or will find it so be prepared.

Bridge viewing window is neat to see and can be fun as well - especially if you haven't seen that before.

The spinnaker lounge fills up fast for late night entertainment or stuff really aimed towards adults - plan to get there about a good hour before if you can - usually there is some type of music to listen to which is nice.

Join the meet and greet - great way to meet people and get the inside info. There is usually a officers supper meal that you can register for like on the 1st day of the cruise - it's not well advertised at times - go to the registration desk and ask - they will put your name down and if you get picked you get supper one night with a few others and an officer of the ship which is really fun to hear about life and other behind the scene things.

The Pearl is a great ship - just easy to get around and be on. Welcome to NCL!

I love the theme of "pearl secrets" that you have started. However I think it will end up being more of a Q and A just like the last "pearl secret" page. Would be nice if this could be left as intended and questions asked elsewhere. Cruising on the Pearl in 6 weeks, hopefully I can find some secrets to add to this page.

If you like Asian food and/or sushi, Pearl still has the Lotus Garden restaurant which was open most days for lunch (and every night for dinner) and the food was excellent. And, it's free.

Also, the Garden Cafe had some delicious Indian and Asian food selections.

Tracy