CCL Floral Upgrades / Cake

Have any past brides with Carnival done floral upgrades through The Wedding Experience? Pictures, experiences, and prices would be appreciated! I'm specifically looking for any additional arrangements and especially flowers for the cake.

A lot of their options are more than I want to pay for such a short ceremony and reception. I've found someone on Etsy who is going to make paper/wood flowers for our bouquets and boutonnieres. Pricing it out its about $80 more than the most basic options offered through the floral upgrades (the 3 rose bouquets for my 4 bridesmaids and not upgrading my bridal bouquet). It saves me hundreds once I consider upgrades...

The next thing I'm thinking about is flowers for the cake. I just think wedding cakes are so much prettier with something on them. I want to purchase a custom cake topper but I'm thinking about some flowers cascading down the cake. I'm not sure how paper/wood flowers would hold up and was thinking that their options for cakes are reasonable.

Has anyone used them for this? Also, has anyone paid extra for additional floral decorations for the reception space (if they even do that...). I'm thinking if I decide to do extras for the reception I'd probably go with the woman who is making our bouquets for a uniform look, but the convenience of not having to carry them on is tempting...

I upgraded my bouquet which basically wasn't an upgrade but a replacement for the one they provide. It was $115 for hydrangeas and White roses. I really hope they are as nice as the picture TWE provided as a sample. I will find out next Sunday the 22nd. As for the cake I don't believe there was an upgrade option. They told me I could bring my own decoration for it if I wanted so I am just bringing a topper of my own. Other than that I am just bring rose petals and a few beachy decorations for my table.

Joanna

I upgraded my bouquet which basically wasn't an upgrade but a replacement for the one they provide. It was $115 for hydrangeas and White roses. I really hope they are as nice as the picture TWE provided as a sample. I will find out next Sunday the 22nd. As for the cake I don't believe there was an upgrade option. They told me I could bring my own decoration for it if I wanted so I am just bringing a topper of my own. Other than that I am just bring rose petals and a few beachy decorations for my table.

Joanna

Hi Joanna! Your wedding is so soon, I'm jealous! I love hydrangeas; it's hard to go wrong with them.

I hope your wedding is beautiful and magical. If you don't mind I would love to see pictures when you get back [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app