Anthem fans tell me......pro or con

My wife and I are planning a cruise for my 50th (yuk:eek:). I'm looking at ships more then itinerary and I found both. Not very high on the bucket list but I always wanted to do the New England/ Canada tour. What a better way then trying out one of the newer ships the Anthem. I'm just looking for general info on the ship, pro and cons. However if anyone wants to add about itinerary please do. Thank you so much in advance.:)

We did the 9 night Canada/NE cruise on the Anthem last Sept, and really enjoyed it. With 2 days at sea, you have time to see more stuff on the ship, but the rest of the ports are so different than the Caribbean, it's really cool.

That was the second time we did that itinerary (first time out of Boston on the Brilliance) and the second time we did the Anthem (first time to Florida and Bahamas).

We did the 9 night Canada/NE cruise on the Anthem last Sept, and really enjoyed it. With 2 days at sea, you have time to see more stuff on the ship, but the rest of the ports are so different than the Caribbean, it's really cool.

That was the second time we did that itinerary (first time out of Boston on the Brilliance) and the second time we did the Anthem (first time to Florida and Bahamas).

My wife and I did the NE/Canada cruise on Liberty a couple years ago and loved it so much we're going again on Anthem this year. We picked the end of August/beginning of September date to get the warmer weather.

The only slight headache was and probably will still be the tendering in Bar Harbor, such a rush to get off. Not bad getting back if you do it at the mid way point for your day there.

I LOVED being parked right at the end of the runway in Boston.

Either way all of the stops were great, beautiful scenery, and we just hoofed it, didn't really have a plan at any point. Ended up at lots of different breweries, got plenty of lobster.

We also enjoyed that you don't have to worry about phone usage so much, there's wifi aplenty off the ship, and no real cash/credit card worries.

Edited by jsswish