Days at sea....

1fifthavenue

Hi all

I've just booked a cruise on Fantasia and there will be several consecutive sea days.

Just wondering what you would all suggest as activities for a couple (I'm 30 and partner 47)

Tim

There usually is a full slte of activities on sea days including just lying in the sun.

Hi all

I've just booked a cruise on Fantasia and there will be several consecutive sea days.

Just wondering what you would all suggest as activities for a couple (I'm 30 and partner 47)

Tim

This is the best time of cruising....drink eat party gamble watch shows watch movies swim sleep...repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sea days are great, especially after days of tiring excursions and/or a port intensive itinerary. One negative however is the buffet which will be VERY crowded at meal times.

We don't use the buffet - much prefer the MDR, especially at breakfast. It's good that there is now a small buffet selection in the MDR for breakfast and lunch. I did wonder if this was unique to Lirica class post stretch but it was the same on Splendida in September & October.

Planing one afternoon on some wine and tapas in Cantina Toscana :)

We don't use the buffet - much prefer the MDR, especially at breakfast. It's good that there is now a small buffet selection in the MDR for breakfast and lunch. I did wonder if this was unique to Lirica class post stretch but it was the same on Splendida in September & October.

Planing one afternoon on some wine and tapas in Cantina Toscana :)

If you're in Yacht Club there's no problem whatsoever but for the rest of the ship whether it's the buffet or the MDR, sea days mean elbow to elbow dining. Lirica class, Musica class or Fantasia class, it's all the same when it comes to dining comfortably. Sorry but that's been my experience.