Atlantis room keys

pacey50

From what I've read on other sites, there is no reason to pay for extra people in a room at Atlantis. Your room key will get 4 people into the beach/pool areas. You would only have to pay more if you wanted 2 extra wristbands to use the waterslides in the waterpark?

$45 extra per person plus energy/gratuity/ tax seems like a rip off for the day.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

and does the "DIG" cost extra money for hotel guests?

You're room allows up to 4 ppl, all who must be paid for (2 included in the room rate, 2 additional at $45 pp) . You must all have a bracelet to use the grounds, or view the DIGS, there is no way around paying for 4 ppl if there are 4 ppl in your party.

If you have 2 additional ppl, (6 in all) you will need an additional ROOM. Each room allows ONLY 4 ppl, unless you are paying big bucks for the suites.

Just think of it as paying for admission to an other themepark or waterpark. You pay for additional persons.

If you only want to view the DIGS, without the facilties, the cost is $29 pp. This does NOT allow you access to anything else. Just the Indoor aquarium and tubes.

Archived