Jacksonville-online pre-paying for parking at the port.

bguppies

Has anybody done the online pre-paying for parking at the Jacksonville port.

Have parked there a couple of times before, but we have 3 carloads going this time and figured pre-paying might speed things along.

I read one review where it said pre-paying fot them first row reserved spot.

(which would be great for two of our cars with elderly pax)

Thanks in advance for any input.

I've bought pre-paying parking but I'm not using it for 2 weeks. I can get back to you after we've used it.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I'll be waiting on sailaway a week from today, so I'll get back and let you know...;)

My last cruise out of Jacksonville was Thanksgiving 2015. When I prepaid, I was given priority parking. They did have golf cart shuttles, as well.

Thanks...

Would definitely be great to get the in laws as close as we can to the terminal.

Looks like staggered check in definitely begins with our cruise, and we get a late start...

January 18, 2017

Dear Carnival Elation Guests,

We are sure you must be very excited about your upcoming cruise aboard Carnival Elation. So, we'd like to provide you with some important information regarding our Online Check-In and embarkation process.

All guests must pre-register online and select a check-in window. If you have already completed your Online Check-In, please re-visit us at http://www.carnival.com/Onlinecheckin to select your check-in time. A check-in time will automatically be assigned to guests who do not pre-select a window online.

You'll need your printed boarding pass, picture ID and citizenship documents to enter the terminal.

Due to very limited seating in the terminal, guests who arrive prior to their check-in time will not be permitted to enter the cruise terminal and will be asked to return at their scheduled check-in time. This will be strictly enforced so we can achieve the desired guest experience.

Carnival Elation will be doing some loading and unloading of materials throughout the day which will cause a delay in boarding time for your cruise. We will begin boarding at 1:30 PM for all guests, including Diamond, Platinum, suites and Faster to the Fun.

Since we will need a little extra time to load supplies, our departure will be later than normal. Our itinerary will remain as scheduled and we will sail once loading is completed.

We're looking forward to welcoming you aboard for a FUN and memorable cruise vacation.

See you soon.

• 4 months later...

I used pre pay but forgot too come and update the thread.

You pre pay online and print out your confirmation. When you get there hand over your confirmation and that's it. They give you something for your dash and your good to go.

No priority parking. We got front row but only because we were there early.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk