Carnival Sunshine Spa Interior 12021

spyingeyes

I've never booked a spa interior but couldn't pass the premier cruise offer out of NYC with a spa room. I've heard folks say that the interior spa rooms on the Sunshine are very small. However, this particular room looks completely isolated from any other room on the deck plan and looks like it may be normal sized or perhaps even a little larger.

If anyone has stayed in this room, I would love to hear how you liked/disliked it and if it was too small.

Also, I know we get the spa perks included with the room but are the fitness classes that are fee based also included with a spa room?

Finally, is there a special entrance to the spa or serenity deck that is reserved for spa room guests?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 5 weeks later...

We stayed in a spa inside on 10 for our Canadian cruise out of NYC in September - I am a self imposed balcony snob - but since this cruise was four ports I thought why not - well we loved it! We had plenty of space and we walked right out to the stairs to the serenity. When we came back from NYC we decided to change our reservations to the same room for our Feb 3rd cruise - wrong...it was already gone so we opted to stay put on the 6th floor balcony. I now would book a spa inside on the Sunshine anytime! I am one to spend time in my room as I love to read especially on my balcony, a few steps out the door and I was outside on the tenth floor with plenty of places to sit or one flight up to the Serenity. I think you will enjoy it. Sorry no picturesApril