Watching movies on Connie

Chewbecca

Our 1st cruise with celebrity is coming up fast.

Can someone tell us where movies are available? DS (13) does enjoy watching a movie or 3 on holiday.

Is there a cinema?

Do they run movies under the stars? (I love this!)

Is there a movie library on the room TV and are they free?

Our 1st cruise with celebrity is coming up fast.

Can someone tell us where movies are available? DS (13) does enjoy watching a movie or 3 on holiday.

Is there a cinema? Dedicated? No. Occasionally in the theater there will be movies, but usually geared more for adults but not always.

Do they run movies under the stars? (I love this!) Depends on the class of ship. S Class, no, M class, yes, on Deck 12

Is there a movie library on the room TV and are they free? Some free, some rather expensive PPV.

On what ship will you be sailing?

Connie has not yet added the venue that shows movies on the deck. That is coming with its next drydock this year (in May). There is no longer a dedicated cinema onboard. So, there are no facilities dedicated to showing movies currently.

I know Reflection showed movies in the cabin a few months ago so I presume the same would be true for Constellation. I believe they were free, though it's possible that some were for sale. I remember watching part of the newish Jurassic Park movie one night and there was no charge. Look for review threads from people who have recently sailed and ask your question.