When is a good time to book June 2018 European cruises?

mnsweeps

I was looking at the June 6 2018 Med itinerary and liked it. I was wondering if prices now are cheaper than sometime this year or early next. Sorry never been on a European cruise before...Though I posted this on NCL, my question remains the same for any other cruises.

The $50 per person downpayment is very tempting now :-)

I was looking at the June 6 2018 Med itinerary and liked it. I was wondering if prices now are cheaper than sometime this year or early next. Sorry never been on a European cruise before...Though I posted this on NCL, my question remains the same for any other cruises.

The $50 per person downpayment is very tempting now :-)

I would go ahead and put the $50 deposit down on the room you want now and keep checking for price reductions. The last three years the lowest prices have been around October so keep a keen eye around then. This year they had some serious price reductions on my 2017 sailing in October 2016 but only like a day or two and have crept up since then with many sailings selling out. You can always reprice if price reduction, until final payment as long as you booked on USA site or site that allows rebooking without a fee.

Thanks LittleLulu. Appreciate your quick answer.

I usually got thru *************.com and book through an agent ( based in U.S) so I guess I can always cancel before Mar 8, 2018 when the remaining amount is due.