Haven't cruised RC in a while and I have questions please :)

So we haven't cruised RC in a while and so I'm not up to date on how everything works now. So I have a few questions if some of you kind folks might could help me please:roll eyes:

First off I booked cabin 1400 on the liberty of the seas (is that a good choice?) and a inside across the hall for my boys when I booked I thought you had only 48 hours to get a better price and then they would credit you 110% but I saw on here last night where someone asked the question about when to book and everyone told him to book right away and he can alway call and get a price adjustment if the price drops so how does this work? the other thing I was wondering about was I have seen different ones talking about booking excursions and internet and dining while they were having a sale? When/where/how do I find out about when they do a discount on these things? I'm sorry this is a lot lol I'm just trying to get up to speed on everything! And if there is anything else I need to know please tell me:o thank you!!

The 48-hour price guarantee is for after final payment. If you book a cruise after final payment date, and the price drops within 48 hours, they will give you 110% of the difference in OBC.

Before final payment, you can just call and get the price drop, in most cases.

You find discounts on dining, excursions, and internet by checking your Cruise Planner on Royal's website often.

So glad I read this post despite the fact that it ! I will be stalking my cruise planner for any discounts regularly, LOL! Love how willing people are to give great information! (And, sorry, OP - I haven't been on RCI for years so I can't help you but very much thank you for helping me!)

Wrh2016 I'm excited about it! But I read somewhere where someone said the balcony opening wasn't very big? Also when in port can you see the people coming and going? Like in Cozumel? thank you!

1400 is fantastic. It is the size of a Junior Suite for the price of a D1. I am surprised that they let you have it for only two. Congratulations! There is a pole in the middle of the cabin, but it doesn't bother us.

The balcony is enormous. Nothing to dislike out there.

Now that you have booked, you have a booking number.

On your My Cruises page on the Royal Caribbean website, you will be able to access your Cruise Planner, which is where you will be able to book things like dining reservations and excursions. And you will see any discounts or offerings there.

Wrh2016 I'm excited about it! But I read somewhere where someone said the balcony opening wasn't very big? Also when in port can you see the people coming and going? Like in Cozumel? thank you!

The balcony is huge and viewing is normal for an aft cabin. The left side of the balcony is closed off because of the boat structure, but your main opening is plenty large enough. If you want to see the left side of the boat you have to lean around the structure. Otherwise it is completely normal!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Merion_mom we put our boys in a inside across the hall but our 6 yr old daughter will stay with us in our room so we booked 3 in our cabin and 3 in our boys cabin ;) and thanks everyone for the great suggestions and all the info!!

I didn't realize that you have four kids! :eek: ;) :)