Private Charter Recommendation

Briitini

Anyone have a great experience with a private charter in Grand Cayman? I have a group of 8 adults that are interested in stingray city, snorkeling and a sand bar trip for 1/2 day on March 8th.

Are you asking about private charters, or independent charters? If interested in an independent operator (not booked through the cruise line), Fat Fish Adventures provides an extraordinary day on jet skis with a ride through the mangroves, and stops at the sandbar, reef, and possibly Rum Point. Their excellent reviews are right on, we found them through locals while staying on the island.

About three years ago, I chartered with 7 Seas Charters for our group of 8 and could not have been happier. The price was very reasonable and they were very flexible. We were picked up right at the pier (transportation to and from the boat was included). It was raining when we arrived and they gave us the option of cancelling. We opted to do the tour and had a great day. Originally we weren't going to stop at the stingray sandbar but then decided to do so the day we got there since a couple of our friends had never done it. The snorkeling site was great and to top it off we spend the last part of our day at Starfish beach. Who knew playing with starfish could be so fun. At any rate, I would not hesitate to use them again and hope they are free for our visit in Grand Cayman in May. If you have more specific questions, just let me know.

We booked the Cayman Outrage Tour last year with Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions and it was amazing. Captain was great and the boat was really comfortable. Its a big boston whaler outrage. We did stingray city, snorkeling, starfish beach and we did some tubing for our kids but thats optional :)

Definitely would do it again!