Carnival Sunshine Kids Club Question

Apple1012

Hey everyone, considering travelling with our twins who will be 3.5 at time of sailing on carnival sunshine. was originally considering the Disney magic, but now also considering this to save some $$. my main question is, will the kids get the same kind of amazing experience on the sunshine as they would the Disney cruise? would love to hear your about your experience if you've travelled with 3 and 4 y ear olds. thanks in advance!

Hey everyone, considering travelling with our twins who will be 3.5 at time of sailing on carnival sunshine. was originally considering the Disney magic, but now also considering this to save some $$. my main question is, will the kids get the same kind of amazing experience on the sunshine as they would the Disney cruise? would love to hear your about your experience if you've travelled with 3 and 4 y ear olds. thanks in advance!

Disney is a premium cruislines Carnival is mainstream

Kids will have a good time no matter what line you sail.

Remember this age you can buy the most expensive toy but they prefer the box

I guess it depends on what you are seeking. On Carnival, of course you aren't going to have the character meetings, Disney themed deck parties, etc. That being said, all 3 of my children (ages 3-8) MUCH preferred Carnival's kids clubs over Disney's.

On Disney, all the kids are together, and there are so many children onboard that it was really just a free-for-all with them. Carnival's clubs are divided by age, they stick with their activity schedule, and my kids had a much better experience. They didn't want to leave Carnival's clubs, and they didn't ever ask to go to their Disney club after the first couple of days.

Have not been on Sunshine but many Carnival ships and asked the kids programs. Carnival is great and we had a great time. But never ever would I compare the kids programing on Carnival as being even in the same universe as Disney. That is me.

It depends on what you are looking for. I love Disney. My daughter loves Disney. She is all about princesses, Mickey and Minnie, and Disney Jr. characters. She even puts her own money into a Disney fund because she wants to go to Disney.

But if you or your kids are not as into Disney, then you might feel differently.

The other thing about Disney is that it is not just the kids club itself. They have character meets, Disney themed shows, décor, everything is top notch. Service is at a different level. And on the ship we were on, Fantasy, they had an entire section that was adult only. So you could escape from the family and madness if you wanted.

I think the family-oriented programming on DCL has more options, however, if you are looking solely at the kid's club, I think Carnival is better. They are divided by age groups (ex 2-5) on Carnival, vs 3-12 on Disney, which can be a free for all.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk