Has anyone taken a flight from San Juan to St Thomas?

voyageur

I've heard that the airport is a "zoo' on Sundays... but we have an inter-island flight with American to St Thomas at 3:30p.m. I'm just assuming we will be at a different terminal, and will avoid the "zoo"... do you know if this will be the case?

Well, as with most airports these days, it is a zoo.:(

Saturdays are worse than Sundays as that is Timeshare change over time on the Islands in the Carib.

If you are flying AA all the way, you can check your luggage through to STT, if not you will have to pick it up and re-check, etc. in SJU for your flight.

The airport is not huge by some standards, AA has a large terminal area there.

What is your connection time?

Hope this helps.

I've heard that the airport is a "zoo' on Sundays... but we have an inter-island flight with American to St Thomas at 3:30p.m. I'm just assuming we will be at a different terminal, and will avoid the "zoo"... do you know if this will be the case?

You will be flying on American Eagle in a propeller driven airplane that seats about 50 people. You will depart from gate 1, which is divided into about 5 separted gates for different Eagle flights. It is on a lower level at the end of the American Airlines terminal wing and is quick and easy to get to from any AA flight. When they call your flight you will be loaded onto a bus to take you to the airplane. The Eagle gate area can be very crowded and noisy even on a slow day but paradise awaits at the end of a very short flight.

It's all just part of the adventure.

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

Archived