? @ Sapphire itinerary (assuming it's same as Diamond)

dorotha

I have been wondering about the difference between the little itinerary map in the Princess brochures, 2004 Alaska book, etc. and the one on the website. In the brochures, etc., it shows the ships going on the west side of Victoria island both ways. On the website it shows going on the east side (past Vancouver, etc.) one way. Is it just that the other materials were printed before they decided to do that, or is the website incorrect? I'm hoping someone who's done the trip on the Diamond can tell me. Not that it'll make me disappointed if it doesn't go both ways; I just need something to think about to get through the next 30 days! Thanks!

Just so you know...

It is Vancouver Island.

I do not know the answer to your question.

I can tell you that the ship can go faster on the west side of the Island but the scenery is nat a good. Since the ship is new this year it many be a couple weeks before you can get this answered.

John

10/3/4 Explorer of the Seas

NCL, RCCL, HAL, Carnival, Regency, BSL, Costa, Cunard, Princess, Celebrity

Sorry about getting the name wrong--I was thinking Vancouver Island, but it didn't sound right, and I wasn't where I could look it up. I thought if I didn't capitalize island, it might pass as "the island Victoria is on" ! icon_eek.gif Since the route is the same for both ships, I was hoping someone from the Diamond would know...I'll be on it June 27 & find out for myself, but I was curious.

Archived