NCL Dawn MDR menus

ashleyseanb

Would love to see any of the menus from Dawn MDR. Cruising Feb 19 and curious what to expect.

The following is an example of the MDR from the Dawn. In the galley, the executive chef posts all 7 nights' menus on the wall. It shows the menu, pictures and descriptions of each of the menu items, the the special of the night. The menus are selected about 3-4 weeks in advance when the provision orders are placed

cdcb71b75879e6520a2ac39c97e6389a.jpg

86189b4946d987a6cbb8e398923b6865.jpg

Edited by BirdTravels

Sorry, no. :(

They are posted out side the restaurant daily.

Venetian and Aqua's menus differ slightly.

'

I was on the Dawn at the end of December and never noticed a menu difference between MDRs. Care to explain further? I preferred the setting and ambiance of the Venetian, but had dinner in both more than once: (Venetian 3-D, 1-L, 2-B; Aqua 2-D; Bamboo 1-D)

Edited by Nola26

I was on the Dawn at the end of December and never noticed a menu difference between MDRs. Care to explain further? I preferred the setting and ambiance of the Venetian, but had dinner in both more than once: (Venetian 3-D, 1-L, 2-B; Aqua 2-D; Bamboo 1-D)

We have noticed differences at times, other days they are the same.

NOLA 26, do you remember what time the Dawn schedules it's shows? We're on the NOLA-Boston trip in April and I'd like to make reservations for some of the specialty restaurants before we board but NCL wouldn't confirm when the show usually begin. Is it 7:15 and 9:30?? Thanks a bunch!!

NOLA 26, do you remember what time the Dawn schedules it's shows? We're on the NOLA-Boston trip in April and I'd like to make reservations for some of the specialty restaurants before we board but NCL wouldn't confirm when the show usually begin. Is it 7:15 and 9:30?? Thanks a bunch!!

Keep in mind my cruise was from New Orleans and included Christmas. Generally the shows were 7/9. Welcome Aboard was at 8:30 and Elements early show was at 6:30.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes... sorry.. It's Venetian that only doesn't the first day and always after that. :) So many.. so many different rules... LOL

Aqua and buffet you can were shorts. :)

Really? In October the only restaurant on the dawn that enforced the "we musn't see your calves!!" rule was Le Bistro.

Really? In October the only restaurant on the dawn that enforced the "we musn't see your calves!!" rule was Le Bistro.

Enforced is the key.... :) It is listed on their site but whether or not it is "enforced" likely depends on the ship and crew.

I love the Freestyle life and think dress up/ dress down should be up to the guest... it's your vacation. ONE of the reasons I like NCL were you are not forced to do much that you don't want to do.

Enforced is the key.... :) It is listed on their site but whether or not it is "enforced" likely depends on the ship and crew.

I love the Freestyle life and think dress up/ dress down should be up to the guest... it's your vacation. ONE of the reasons I like NCL were you are not forced to do much that you don't want to do.

agreed! my husband was less than thrilled when he had to go back to the room to put on trousers even though he was wearing a nice pair of cargo shorts.