Decide Carnival Vista vs Royal Allure of The Seas

ThandiChai

Hi Need help in deciding between these 2 cruises. I am traveling with a 5 Year Old Boy so the kids activity is the most important decision criteria.

Carnival Vista - 6 Days Mediterranean Cruise v/s Allure of Seas 7 Days Mediterranean Cruise

Both the price is exactly the same and the dates are in March... We did had one cruise 3 years ago on Disney Dream.

Hi Need help in deciding between these 2 cruises. I am traveling with a 5 Year Old Boy so the kids activity is the most important decision criteria.

Carnival Vista - 6 Days Mediterranean Cruise v/s Allure of Seas 7 Days Mediterranean Cruise

Both the price is exactly the same and the dates are in March... We did had one cruise 3 years ago on Disney Dream.

Can't comment on the allure but we took my 4 year old Grandson on the Vista for a med cruise last year and he had a wonderful time in fact he still talks about it. There was so much for children to do he was never bored and the staff were amazing from the cabin steward who made him a different towel animal every night to the waiter in the diningroom who actually tore up the menu and made a jumping frog for him. Whichever one you chose I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.