DanfromSyd

cruiselover96

Yep booked this morning (Sat)

$5141 for 2 Adults and 1 10yo. Riveria inside..

I wont tell you about the scare I had on wednesday when i was told that we had to be waitlisted because all the kids spots were full!!:eek: :eek:

But when I rang back this morning to see about other cruise options I was pleasently surprised when told we could take a cabin now. (whew) :D

So Im all excited!! :D

Cheers,

Dan

(chuffed that he has his own thread!! :p )

Dan from Sydney, Great news you have booked.If you want a countdown clock.Go to the Main page and at the top it says Test Forum click on there and halfway down it will say how to do a count down clock. This is just the ordinary one. :)

Luvvin,

Look im sure if you plan on hanging out in the night club at night (funny that, i guess its why its called a night club??) we are bound to run into each other.

In fact if you manage to find me I'll shout you a drink.

Hang on this could be costly...

Visions of random girls coming up to me saying they are "luvvin_U_2" and getting free drinks...

Hang on that may not be so bad!!

Attention: Anyone looking for a free drink simply introduce yourself and I'll buy you a drink!!

Karen,

You seem to know me a little too well..

Cheers,

Dan

Luvvin,

Look im sure if you plan on hanging out in the night club at night (funny that, i guess its why its called a night club??) we are bound to run into each other.

Visions of random girls coming up to me saying they are "luvvin_U_2" and getting free drinks...

Attention: Anyone looking for a free drink simply introduce yourself and I'll buy you a drink!!

Karen,

Cheers,

Dan

hehe, we will c what happens.. i'll probably be chatting to u anyway and still not realise who u are:p

Luvvin,

Karen,

Cheers,

Dan

hehe, we will c what happens.. i'll probably be chatting to u anyway and still not realise who u are:p

Luvvin,

ach other.

Hi, my name is karon, what's yours....

oh you mean i have to be on the ship to get a free drink....umm bummer:D

Karon,

I'd buy a drink anytime, you sound like great fun. And anyone who appreciates my slightly crazy sense of humour is ok by me.

Yeah i hit the family up for cash this year for xmas already....

I've been doing extra DJ jobs and its all in the bank in my "slush fund" for the cruise.. And its just coming on busy season.!!!!

Dan

Archived