Premium tea selection/cheers

dreamovdocean

I'm a tea drinker, and was wondering what "premium" teas will be available on our upcoming Dream cruise. I've read there's a charge for anything other than basic Lipton, so I was planning on just bringing some tea bags from home. However my husband decided that we needed to get Cheers, which should include the premium teas. Does anyone know what is available? Thanks.

We just returned from the Glory yesterday and their premium tea is the 'Art of Tea' collection, which is a loose leaf tea. I had the 'Monks Blend' in the Steakhouse and it was very good. They had 6 or 7 other flavors, both black and herbal. These teas were also available in the Dining Room, plus at Creams Bar, which is a hot beverage bar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

I had Cheers for my last cruise and was charged for the tea at Tea Time. I specifically told them I thought specialty teas were included and they said no. We were charged $2.44 (with tax) for the tea bag

Well that sucks. I just looked and Carnival's website says that cheers includes "hot tea" - I assumed that because the crappy stuff is complimentary that this must be referring to the premium teas, but sounds like that's not the case. I wouldn't pay $2.44 for a single tea bag - that's pretty ridiculous. Anyone else have similar experiences?

No "hot tea" refers to the "Art of Tea" selections. In the coffee bars, those are tea bags. What varieties they are I did not look to see. In JiJis it is loose green tea. I do not know if you have other choices there. But it is also considered a part of that meal, not a separate beverage charge.