Bavarian/German Buffet in Caribe

moorerf

We are sailing on Coral Princess in March. My husband and I lived in Germany for 8 years and love the food. Does Coral Princess have the Café Caribe? Would love to enjoy some good German food.

You will be able to enjoy a german night in the buffet on the Coral unless for some reason they changed something. We were in the coral this week last year and the Bavarian night was excellent! Where did you live?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

You will be able to enjoy a german night in the buffet on the Coral unless for some reason they changed something. We were in the coral this week last year and the Bavarian night was excellent! Where did you live?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

I was living in the Stuttgart area with my parents when I met my future husband. He was in the Army stationed at Dachau outside of Munich. After we married to spent two more tours in Germany in the Hanau area which is near Frankfurt. Loved every minute!

I have cruised with Princess on many occasions and usually have noticed the Bavarian Bierfest advertised in the back page of the Princess Patter the day they have it. Just look under the dinning options for the Horizon Court Buffet. They always list the theme night for dinner and usually lunch. This is by far my favorite meal when cruising with Princess. Here's a link from today's Princess Patter from the Regal Princess, you will notice the listing on the back page for the "Bavarian Bierfest".

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52111270&postcount=87

I was living in the Stuttgart area with my parents when I met my future husband. He was in the Army stationed at Dachau outside of Munich. After we married to spent two more tours in Germany in the Hanau area which is near Frankfurt. Loved every minute!

My parents moved from Schwabach right before I was born then were stationed again when I was 9. I grew up in Mannheim, near Heidelberg, from 5th grade till college and then came back home a few times after graduation. I used to date a guy from Hanau ;) I feel the food is very authentic. Much better then most stateside German restaurants . Except in Helen, Georgia...the food is great there.