Best beach after seeing sloths

SunnyKitty

We are going in February and I still cannot decide what exactly to do in Roatan.

Kids really want to see sloth at Daniel Johnson place. I want to go on the beach..

Which beach will be the best? I really wanted West bay - but would it be long drive? In one of the options Daniel offered Parrot resort, but I am not sure about fees here..

what would you recommend ?

We are going in February and I still cannot decide what exactly to do in Roatan.

Kids really want to see sloth at Daniel Johnson place. I want to go on the beach..

Which beach will be the best? I really wanted West bay - but would it be long drive? In one of the options Daniel offered Parrot resort, but I am not sure about fees here..

what would you recommend ?

My apologies, I do not know exactly where Daniel's place is, perhaps email your tour company to ask them about timing and fees at other possible day pass places near Daniel's.

West Bay is the premiere beach on the island, there is no other bit of sand with amenities like it on Roatan. Parrot Tree has a man made lagoon.

My apologies, I do not know exactly where Daniel's place is, perhaps email your tour company to ask them about timing and fees at other possible day pass places near Daniel's.

It's located in French Cay, across the channel from Little French Key. We're going there in March and are hoping to go to West Bay afterwards too.

Daniel Johnson's Sloth Hangout doesn't take long. You can do both that and West Bay Beach. We did it in Sept. We went to West Bay Beach first and then the Sloth Hangout. The Sloth Hangout is about 20 minutes east of Mahogany Bay. West Bay Beach is about 40 minutes west of Mahogany Bay so -- from the Sloth Hangout to West Bay Beach is about a 1 hour scenic drive.

Parrot Bay isn't that nice really. South side of the island. Not bad but West Bay Beach is the premiere beach on the island.

Only takes about 30 minutes to do the Sloth Hangout.