Reservations for shows and Specialty dining?

thehams

We will be on the Escape in July 2017 and I've read that most shows have to be reserved ahead of time, is this correct? It's our first NCL cruise, so I'm not familiar with having to reserve shows.

As for the Specialty dining, I know we need reservations and I believe I read we can do 90 days before sailing? Is this the same for the shows too?

TIA :)

We will be on the Escape in July 2017 and I've read that most shows have to be reserved ahead of time, is this correct? It's our first NCL cruise, so I'm not familiar with having to reserve shows.

As for the Specialty dining, I know we need reservations and I believe I read we can do 90 days before sailing? Is this the same for the shows too?

On the megaships like the Escape, you need to make reservations for the two main theater shows (For the Record: The Brat Pack, and After Midnight). Reservations for the comedy show and complimentary dinner shows in the Supper Club can be made on embarkation day. Reservations for shows, dinners, and shore excursions can be made on touch screen kiosks on the walls of most public areas (easiest), your stateroom TV (clunky), and the NCL phone app iconcierge (clunky).

Reservations open 90 days before your cruise (100 days for suites guests). It is highly recommended that you book exactly 90 days prior to your cruise.

NCL will send out email reminders to make your reservations, but it is better to just mark it on your calendar.

For specialty restaurants, Cagney's' and Teppanyaki are the most popular and prime time reservations sell out very quickly.

Edited by BirdTravels