Are Bliss Bookings Giving UH-OH page on Vacation Summary for You?

craig-n-carol

I've been getting that same thing since day one when I booked the cruise. I guess they just don't have all the Bliss stuff built into the system/vacation summary page yet? I was paranoid that our reservation did not go through (even though we have an email confirmation) and went so far as to do a mock booking to make sure our cabin number didn't show up as "available" for someone else to book (it didn't show up on the mock booking). Don't wanna lose our aft balcony cabin for Alaska! ;)

Glad to know it wasn't just me. You're probably right, they don't have the vacation summary portion built yet. I bought two cruise next certificates on our last getaway cruise, and immediately booked the inaugural Alaska next year, and the Panama Canal for 2019. We have our confirmations as well and will trust that all is well.

I've gotten the same thing since I booked last week also. I got the same thing almost 2 years ago on the Escape too. They just don't have any info loaded yet. I'm sure once they finish the Joy this spring more and more things will start popping up for the Bliss. I can't wait for the Panama Canal cruise next May! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Anyone else noticing that on the Bliss promo page it states $200 room credit as a free at sea option but, when booking it only offers $100?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are booked for 6/30/18 Alaska, aft balcony, and got 300.00 OBC.

And we can not see the Vacation Summary on NCL, I assume it just isn't published yet.

We are booked for 6/30/18 Alaska, aft balcony, and got 300.00 OBC.

And we can not see the Vacation Summary on NCL, I assume it just isn't published yet.

Wow, curious to see how that happened. I booked the first day available, on the inaugural Alaska sailing, and no OBC. It's not showing now either.

• 3 weeks later...