Prablems with ATA

Gdawgs

We are going on our first cruise Jan 7-14. I booked our flight from Minneapolis to Miami through Travelocity. We fly Northwest on the way down, and ATA on the return flight. ATA has since filed for bankrupcy, and as part of the restructuring, they canceled our flights. I have been on the phone 5 or 6 times(so much I'm loosing track) and with Northwest and ATA. Every time I call, I sit on hold for what seems forever, and I never get anywhere. At the end of the call I either get " you need to call back at a later date" or " we can refund your return flight". That doesn't do me any good because then I have to book a oneway flight and pay much more than what I originally paid. A while back they told me to call back after Thanksgiving. The last time I spoke with them, he told me to call back after Dec 15. I suppose next time they'll tell me to call back after I get home from the cruise! Getting very frustrated:mad: . So far I have approximately 5-6 hours logged on the phone for this and this has been going on for well over a month. I'm making no progress, and our date is quickly approaching. Anyone else having problems such as this?

I'm going to give it another try tonight. I hope the cruise goes better than this part of it.

Archived