Carnival chacchoben excursion vs native choice

Pugster4

Hi we will be on the magic in January and be in port from 7-2 and I was just wondering if carnival had any advantages over native choice. One example would be if the bus leaves any earlier since with native choice you meet 1 hour after docking time or anything else. And if anyone know, would they give me the best price guarantee and match the price of the native choice excursion? Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would contact Native Choice about the port times. They will not take you if they think getting back is an issue. That said, being that early may give you an advantage that most of the crowd isn't there yet!! If Native Choice will take you, I'd choose them in a heartbeat.

Thanks for your reply! I'm not really concerned about making it back to the ship on time, just curious if we would be back sooner to have a little bit of time to relax or do something else before going on the ship instead of losing that hour before. Really appreciate your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We used Native Choice in December and our ship docked at noon. so we left at 1PM. We were back by 5. I think NC knows the cruise ship schedules well enough and would work with you. After our tour, they gave us the choice of going back to ship or being dropped off in Mahahual.