Brilliance of the Seas

mgdsld

Please can anyone tell me does Brillance of the Seas have reserved seating around the pool for suite guests. Many thanks Sue

We are on Brilliance now, and there is no reserved pool seating for suite guests.

Thanks so much for your replies, I did think that would be the case. My other question is how is the Conceirge Lounge, is it very crowded and do they still let Diamond Plus use it?

Not crowded at all on this cruise, and yes, D+ can still use the CL.

Please can anyone tell me does Brillance of the Seas have reserved seating around the pool for suite guests. Many thanks Sue

I just returned from BOS last week and no, they don't. It's first come first served regardless of cabin. The good thing is that they were dead at the pool in the morning. Might have been because I was on a country music cruise and people were up late with the concerts but one morning I was at the pool at 8am and there were only 3 other people and no chairs were saved.

I did see 2 couples that paid a steward to hold chairs one day though. And trust me, he was kissing their a$$es all morning bringing them whatever they wanted LOL