Drink cards - oasis

I would imagine the length of the Cruise would be why the price difference. Maybe even the ship class. Just a WAG.

Length of the cruise should make no difference as the cards are not unlimited. They are for a fixed number of drinks.

$79 this week also. I've been off the ship all day. I'm not certain if Royal advertises these any other way. Some people don't check their messages on the television.

Saw it mentioned in the Compass and on a sign at a few bars on the counter last week on Oasis.

Sent from a mobile device

Edited by chandom

I did a search after asking you and the results for the prices, ships and days offered are all over the place. Thanks anyway.

I suspect the local ship management can set the price however they think will maximize their profit. Might even vary cruise to cruise.

I suspect the local ship management can set the price however they think will maximize their profit. Might even vary cruise to cruise.

April we're doing a B2B Cruise on the Jewel. I'll be on the lookout for the drink cards to see if they are offered, when they are offered and how much they will cost. Be interesting to do a comparison if the Jewel management offers the drink cards for both Cruises. I'm just curious about the drink cards as we haven't committed to a BP yet. We may just stick with our diamond drinks and the wine we bring aboard. Decisions, decisions.

April we're doing a B2B Cruise on the Jewel. I'll be on the lookout for the drink cards to see if they are offered, when they are offered and how much they will cost. Be interesting to do a comparison if the Jewel management offers the drink cards for both Cruises. I'm just curious about the drink cards as we haven't committed to a BP yet. We may just stick with our diamond drinks and the wine we bring aboard. Decisions, decisions.

I remember on the Vision TA in 05, they offered the card for $69. A month later it was up to $74.