CB Kids' Talent Show?

Laura61

I noticed on a recently posted patter that there is a Kids' Talent Show? Is this for kids of all ages or just for the older ones? Can anyone give me anymore details on this? Did people bring their own music, costumes, etc? I'm thinking my DD7 might want to do this - she loved doing it at summer camp!

Our grandchildren took part in this on our May, 2005 cruise on the CB. Of course we went to the show. All of the kids were very good. Several sang, one played the piano, two danced to DJ provided music and our grandson did his gymnastics routine. The singers either sang without music or did a song that the DJ had music for. Everyone who participated got a medal.

We just got of the Caribbean Princess this morning. Had a GREAT time. We were busy doing something else when the talent show was on and missed it but this week anyway they did not allow any gymnastics. Maybe someone got hurt recently. The sign up sheet had in big bold letters "NO GYMNASTICS ALLOWED". My daughter had planned on doing her floor routine and was slightly disappointed but quickly got over it as more and more fun things came up for her to do and see. :) Just an fyi for ya all.

Also... sorry Laura but I'm not sure of the ages. My daughter was in the 8 year old group and the sign up sheet was in there. My son's 12 and other then the first night never went to the kids club so I'm not sure if there was a sign up sheet for that group.

Scott

Archived