Looking for pictures of a side entrance interior room.

I see there are new deck 12 interior rooms on Freedom/Liberty 1801/1803/1853/1851 that may have a side entrance door to the stateroom. I believe I have seen a picture of a similar side entrance room from other ships. Anyone have a picture or link to the old thread? I am not finding anything when I search.

Thanks

We stayed in one once on the Rhapsody, an income tax return cruise. We had a great time. It was our first and only inside cabin. We had the beds separated, which gave us more room. The funniest thing we faced was that when I finished showering and tried to open the bathroom door, I could only open it about six inched due to Linda sitting at the vanity desk. That is a problem you won't have in other insides.

I don't have a picture, but I can tell you they look exactly like the regular interior staterooms, but the door is between the bed and the bathroom. I thought my wife and I would like it, and they purport to be a little bigger, but it definitely wasn't much. We stayed in one on the Enchantment back in December, and it didn't have a sofa, it just had a soft chair, that I had to keep moving around to make room enough for my wife to get ready, etc. I would say just stay in a normal interior, but that's just me.

Wish I had a picture for you but I will say that we have stayed in that type cabin two times and enjoyed it. It did seem like we had a little more room in the center of the room. I second the suggestion though to separate the beds (as we always do in any inside room - it makes SO much difference imho).

• 3 weeks later...
SO-are there 2 closets in this room? One behind the mirror door-and 1 besides the door?thanks

You are correct.

1st photo... mirrored door on left is entry into the bathroom. Dead center just to the left of the desk/.chair is the main closet, that's a bi-fold door that swings fully open on the left most hinge

2nd photo... that's the 2nd closet at the foot of the bed on the right. As you can see it's really thin (approx 12 inches wide) and is only a hanging closet, When doing the Alaska run this closet was superb for hanging larger jackets/rain gear/boots/shoes and keeping them away from the main closet which held formal clothes, etc.

Thanks-hoopster 95- I have one of these rooms booked on Freedom- my only concern is the chair instead of the couch in those rooms- my husband hated the new mattresses on Freedom when we were on in Dec-and it had a foam topper-he actual slept on the couch INSTEAD! I thought the bed was fine. Might have to change to a lower deck with traditional layout.

• 1 year later...