Dolphin Discovery update

sdf89

I may have missed this posted elsewhere on this board and I know this is no surprise, but the dolphin discovery website does say that their reopening date has not been announced, but will be in 2006. (Cozumel site). I mention this also since there are plans to possibly reopen Chank park 12/15.

I just received an e-mail today from Jacqeulline of Cozumel Insider cancelling our Royal Dolphin Swim on Jan. 6 due to the heavy damage of Chankanaab Park. So sad, hope they can repair/rebuild soon. I think I'll skip booking anything else in it's place, and just see what happens when we get there (that is, if we still stop there!)

Hi Bettyvon.....Judging from your saying that your Dolphin Swim in Cozumel was cancelled for Jan.6, I think we are going on the same cruise, The Mariner on Jan. 2. This is only the second cruise we are taking, and the first to the Caribbean, so if you have any suggestions or advice you would like to share, it would be greatly appreciated! We also planned to do the Dolphin swim in Cozumel, now we are thinking of looking into parasailing there. Do you have any ideas? Thanks so much!

Archived