Looking for feedback: Vista 7207 or 7208

CruzCrazy

Hi,

I'm looking for feedback from anyone who has stayed in Vista 7207 or 7208, the corner 4J cabins on deck 7 forward (below the bridge).

I'm looking at one of these for our Horizon cruise, and I assume they would be identical on Horizon and Vista. The configuration of these 4J's is different from others because of their unique shape. They don't appear to be handicap accessible.

I saw a Youtube video of 7207 on the Vista, which was very helpful, but it raised a concern about whether it would be easy to access the bathroom door when someone is sitting at the desk area.

The website doesn't have any actual photos of these cabins, but from all indications they don't have a sofa.

We've been in 10206 on the Breeze, so I already know that 4J cabins look out onto the observation deck and that it's a long walk to get anywhere. Those things don't bother me, but anything else you can tell me about either of these two cabins specifically would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• 9 months later...

Anyone with anymore info on these cabins good or bad?

Is this the secret deck that can be accessed by these cabins on deck 7?

It looks like outside stairs on the deck where do they end up at and can we use them from our cabin instead of elevators down the hall

Thanks

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

Those cabins are huge!! No worries about the bathroom door. I mean if someone was using the vanity ...They might need to move to the side to open the door.... I just reviewed a video on You Tube. Your window overlooks a deck/walkway area before the railings....but a clear view. And yes...Deck 7 has stairs at the very end (bow) which leads to a so called secret deck which basically is the continuance of the walkway I earlier referenced. So you will have easy access to the front of the ship for great arrival/departure views into the ports.