Smoking in the room?

CruiseFairy

ive never had anyone say anything to me about smoking in the cabins,,

but,,, if you have an inside room,,, the room will stink,, and be too smokey.. ( in my opinion)

if you have a balcony room, youre set.!!!!!!!

have a great trip

melissa

There are no non-smoking cabins on Carnival ships, or most other lines. If you don't have any ashtray in your cabin, ask your steward for one. (I just take my own little patio ashtray. I try to keep it cleaned out so the steward doesn't have to.)

I hate smelly cabins/rooms . We almost stopped smoking , but here's what we've usually done.

We used glasses with water instead of ashtreys. Water is known to absorb smoke. Our cabin never smelled. :)

Just be careful where you smoke. DH accidently stood under the smoke detector in the room and exhaled - and set it off!!! Got a call from the security people on board to make sure we didn't have a fire in the cabin. EMBARRASSING!!!!

This question may have been ased a million times before... but can you smoke in your stateroom?

Yup. Either ask your steward for an ashtray or grab a plastic one from up on Lido deck while you're having lunch to bring back to your cabin with you.

Laura

The butt bucket is the way to go. They're cheap and you can just throw them away when you leave rather than having to worry about cleaning and packing it. I don't smoke in my house and never smoke in my cabin but always go with a balcony. I also think they're safer because the cigarette goes down inside so if it tips over or blows over, the cigarette is still contained. Even as a smoker I get a little nervous about cigarettes on a ship and the dangers.

On the Liberty they had cracked down on the smoking areas on board the ship. It was changed to open decks and specific bars. No more smoking at the aft pool bar at all.

We used glasses with water instead of ashtreys. Water is known to absorb smoke. Our cabin never smelled. :)

We do this also because i feel it is safer & we only do it on the balcony so the room does not smell so much. This trip it will only be my DH smoking because I gave it up a month & a half ago,( I hope I don't give it up after to many drinks),!!!

Archived