Oceanview Balcony vs Jr Suite

riekl

I just got an offer to upgrade my ocean view balcony to a JS for $850. Its a seven night cruise and we are 3 in the room.... is it worth it? When you get upgraded, do you get all the perks for being in a JS and also, are there any extra fees that I have to pay because of the upgrade or just the $850? We’re sailing on April 15.

That $850 is about double what I would be willing to pay for that upgrade.

We are booked on the Allure for December. We have only done ocean view on smaller ships, but booked balcony for our first time on this class for our 10th anniversary trip. We were offered an upgrade to JS yesterday for $500. Is it worth it? We plan to get a drink package, as well. I do like the idea of the larger balcony with lounge chairs.

We are booked on the Allure for December. We have only done ocean view on smaller ships, but booked balcony for our first time on this class for our 10th anniversary trip. We were offered an upgrade to JS yesterday for $500. Is it worth it? We plan to get a drink package, as well. I do like the idea of the larger balcony with lounge chairs.

That would be too much to upgrade for us.