Chartered cruise and Captain's club

Buccaneergirl

Tried searching this, but found nothing.......

I am thinking about booking Summit for the 2018 80's cruise and wondering if all the captain's club amenities will be available during this sailing? I know I will get the points, but how about the happy hour drinks?

Thanks for any info!

I am thinking about booking Summit for the 2018 80's cruise and wondering if all the captain's club amenities will be available during this sailing? I know I will get the points, but how about the happy hour drinks?

The terms of a charter are negotiated--on a case by case basis--between the organizer and the cruise line; sometimes those terms--and benefits--are very different than those provided during a non-charter cruise... Sometimes itineraries change, sometimes menus change, and I've even heard of cruises in which beverage packages are not available for purchase...

Celebrity's Captain's Club may know though, for a 2018 sailing, I'm not sure that they would necessarily have full and accurate details at this point in time... The sponsor of the charter should know what they've negotiated; I'd inquire with them...

In 2 weeks I leave on the Summit for the 2017 80's cruise. I was told by the agency I booked the cruise through that Celebrity would not honor Captain's Club on this charter. She wouldn't even take my Captains Club number.

You can fill it in on the check inn site on celebrity :)