Juneau Tours

enjoymylife1

Humpbacks are seen 100% of the time. What are the details of the Mendenhall time you booked? Open ended? After or before the whale watch?

I talked to this company last season, as I knew one of the employees. I have not gone with them. Is there any reviews on Trip Advisor?

Humpbacks are seen 100% of the time. What are the details of the Mendenhall time you booked? Open ended? After or before the whale watch?

I talked to this company last season, as I knew one of the employees. I have not gone with them. Is there any reviews on Trip Advisor?

They are 5 stars Trip Advisor, but I've read some negative thing said about them here on CC. Something about being disorganized, but am not sure how long ago that was.

Their smallest boats are 24 passengers, so it's not like the small 6 passenger tours Harv&Marv run. But they are one of the few companies that will drop off at Mendenhall and have shuttles running every 30 minutes so you can take your time at the park.

We are on the same cruise (Legend 5/25) and booked the 2:30 trip. I emailed the company and they said that we would be able to make this time slot with no problem. They also said that since we get there later in the day that we would go to Mendenhall Glacier first and would pick us up no later than 4:45 to take us on the Whale watching portion of the excursion.

We are on the same cruise (Legend 5/25) and booked the 2:30 trip. I emailed the company and they said that we would be able to make this time slot with no problem. They also said that since we get there later in the day that we would go to Mendenhall Glacier first and would pick us up no later than 4:45 to take us on the Whale watching portion of the excursion.

i thought they only had 2pm and 3pm, we booked the 3pm slot though

Are we talking about the same vendor? It's Juneau tours . com. Hopefully that doesn't get deleted in the post. I just checked and it's showing 2:30 and 3:30 time slot. You meet at Mount Roberts Tramway. It cost $130 but then there is a discount coupon code that brings it to $117.