Voyager of the seas - things to know please

38anchor

There doesn't seem to be a great deal of info on VOTS - I guess this is because of the recent Australian itineraries.

We have just booked for oct and looking for any insider info. I know it went into dry dock a few years back and had a few enhancements....

Reviews seem to be either really good or really bad!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I love the Voyager. Having just been on her sister I definitely prefer Voyager. She has an amazing cruise director Mitch ( he usually has the asian season off I think, he is Canadian) and she is just a lovely ship.

I travel with children so the dream works characters and the parades are important to us, they are just great as is Adventure Ocean. The AO staff were amazing. You won't be at all disappointed but I guess I'm also easily pleased.

I found the food in the MDR better than Windjammers and I'm a coffee snob so there was 1 barista at Cafe promenade and 1 barista in the star lounge that knew what they were doing. Great coffee if you snagged these 2 making it for you, otherwise it is pretty awful.

The ice show is spectacular, do.not.miss.it. also watching the morning show with Mitch and Elise is pretty funny too. ( I know who watches TV on a cruise, but it was funy).

Next month we are going on our third voyager cruise. We like it :)

We have previously been on it before refurb and after. My view is it is as good as any of the other RCI ships and the service and facilities have been great. I hope the cruise next month doesn't change my mind :)

Edited by lucymorgan